Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Pets galore

I'm currently obsessed with getting all my pets maxed in health and rarity. I have a long way to go. And these new pets aren't really helping matters. :)

First on my list of recently acquired pets are the celestial tournament pets. I managed to snag the last one I needed this week.


I also finished crafting my two engineering pets: Rascal-bot
 

 


And Pierre

I also found a decent deal on the AH for the darkmoon eye so I had to have it.


One of the regulars who raids with my guild has a guild that completed the challenge modes and I was allowed to enter the guild on an alt, level up, and buy the thundering serpent hatchling for which I'm really grateful.


And this last pet is most definitely not the least pet. I still can't believe I have it. One of my guildies is obsessed with battle pets and he and I have been helping each other out. I ran to booty bay to help him get gold from the horde to the alliance side, ran all over to get the alliance vendor pets, and nagged him into leveling his toon so he could get rep for buying the thundering serpent hatchling. Anyway, I found a small surprise waiting for me in the mail the other day.


SPECTRAL TIGER CUB!!!! I don't think I have enough caps and exclamation points to express how excited I am to have this pet. He's just as gorgeous as I thought he would be.

2 comments: