Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Horray! Free Time!

Horray! Finals are over! And boo to Blizzard releasing both Warlords and Goblins vs. Gnomes at such a terrible time of the year. But, I suppose it probably isn't so awful for anyone not in the final weeks of school. Although, I can't figure out why the week before finals is called dead week. Everyone I talk to says it's because that's when all the studying, projects, etc. goes on and everyone is so rushed that they are dead to the world. I think it should be dead month then. Because every class has a big final project that they want to get in before dead week. 

Anyway, the semester is over, I think I survived. I won't know until Tuesday. But in the meantime, I have all this free time now, which means I can experience more of Warlords.

Probably my favorite feature is the garrisons. I love them! I am obsessed with collection minions. I want them all. My death knight is furthest along, but my currently lvl 96 pally has some real winners. 

First off, I have a Draeni!

Ok, maybe not that exciting, but I'm playing as horde. So any Alliance is interesting. And speaking of Draeni, how about a ghost one! I love getting ghost minions. It just seems funny to me. My pally has two ghosts in her garrison and here they are, either having an innocent conversation or planning something evil. I'm not sure which.


But my best minion is the first minion I got from my tavern. My pally just got her level 2 tavern and I had read about Soulare of Andorhal so I thought I would try and track him down. I couldn't believe my eyes when he was available to select my first time. To get him you have to look for a minion that counters wild aggression. When you emote tire to Soulare you get a toy for your toybox and whenever you praise Soulare... well... this happens:


PRAISE THE LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment