Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

LFR Surprise


I had gotten my pally Hortis to level 100 this week and have been working on gearing her and last night I was excited to realize that I could actually run lfr. And the night got even better. The group had killed the twins and after half the people left and the system quickly pulled in more people. And I noticed that the new monk tank's name was Aimei. The name seemed familar but I couldn't figure it out. I also noticed a druid on my frames who's name was showing as Navi. My raid frames only show the first four letters but I didn't think it was Navimie. I mean, what are the odds of that? But, I wanted to know and saw that it was indeed Navi! I definitely had to squeal. Frostwolves in my lfr! Now way!
You never know what you'll see in lfr.

No comments:

Post a Comment