Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Been awhile

I haven't written in weeks and I keep feeling guilty for not writing so I put it off. Procrastination gets me every time.

I haven't been doing much on my main but have instead made myself another death knight. Three weeks ago I saw that laid-back raid for last Sunday was to be a horde firelands run and I was excited until I remembered that I would have to go as a druid since Arita was my only high level hordie. So I made a death knight. I had a half-baked notion that I would get her leveled in time but I should mention that I don't have any heirlooms on that server. I figured I'd give it a go and if I made it it would be great and if I didn't I'd still have the druid. I'm happy to say that Tyledres made it to lvl 86 in time for the Firelands run. While we didn't get Ragnaros killed we did get to see the fight. It was further than I've been before. And she managed to blow up several times rather splendidly.

So now I can confuse people by being Tyledres the human or Tyledres the undead. The dead undead that went splat. She's still got a few levels to go but I'm not in a rush to get to 90.


No comments:

Post a Comment