Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oops!

My family has a saying, "It's only lost until you replace it or it's no longer needed." And lately I've noticed that I seem to have lost quite a few things. My sewing scissors, the installation disc for my printer, my ipod, and most recently my authenticator. I was pretty excited about the new patch but it seems I won't be playing it for awhile. I've done a very though search of my room and it is now incredibly clean but haven't managed to locate it. So I've decided I might as well just begin the process of removing the authenticator from my account. It's supposed to take about 24 hours to 2 days before I'll hear anything more about it from Blizzard.

So I guess I'm stuck watching Doctor Who and sewing and wondering when these items will decide to make a surprise appearance.

Heard back from Blizzard and I'm able to access my account again. Although the authenticator is still missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment