Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

10 Days of Pet Battling - Day 5

Day 5: What pet do you want more than any other pet? What would you do to get it?

Just one? What pets do I want more than any other pets? The cats and a hand XD

1.  Spectral Tiger Cub
It's a kitty and it's pretty. However, considering it's E-bay price there's no way I'm getting this pet anytime soon. Maybe someday but not at this time.

2. Cinder Kitten
I really want a Cinder Kitten. I always felt a little sad that I wasn't raiding on my druid during Firelands and that I would never get the staff that would turn my druid into a fire kitty. But to have a fire kitty is the next best thing. This is one pet on my list that I might actually break down and get. But I keep hoping if I wait long enough I can get it for $5 instead of $10. Which is the point that broke me down on the other Blizzard Store pets.

3. Crawling Claw
I really want a Crawling Claw. I love The Addams Family and I really want a crawling claw named Thing. It's not a very original name but it's the name that I want. I've leveled up archeology on my druid in the hope of getting either this pet or the dragon mount recipe. I suppose I should level up some my archeology on other toons in the hope of finally getting this pet. Someday. Someday.

4. Nightsaber Cub
Kitty! Fine. I want all the cats, cubs, sabers, kittens, and whatnot. I could almost talk myself into buying this pet. Almost. Maybe. Not yet. I have enough pets left to track down that I can distract myself.

5. Wind Rider Cub
It's so cute! And the stuffed animal is pretty adorable as well. And it's got a kitty-cat face! Some day. Maybe. It's something to think about when I've tracked down more pets.

1 comment: