Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

ROYGBIV - Orangeadin


So much orange! My eyes! They can't take it! :)

I missed out on the fun for the red but I really wanted join in, so here's my entry for orange.

This mog is pretty class-restricted. It requires an alliance paladin. But if you don't include the tabard any paladin could wear it and the chestpiece looks good with the mog, it's just that the orange isn't so bright. But I really like how it looks. There's bright oranges, rust oranges, and browns and the dark purple makes a nice contrast to the oranges. I do wish the cloak didn't have the blue on it but otherwise it was a perfect compliment to the rest. I'm really proud of how all the pieces feel like they belong together.

This mog uses:
Helm: Helm of Blazing Glory
Shoulders: Heroic Shoulderguards of Winged Triumph
Chest: Merciless Gladiator's Lamellar Chestpiece
Shirt: Master Builder's Shirt
Tabard: Ironforge Tabard
Cloak: Woundlicker Cover
Hands: Heroic Grips of the Raging Giant
Waist: Belt of Living Obsidium
Legs: Conqueror's Aegis Legplates
Boots: Emberforge Elementium Boots
Weapon: Zoid's Firelit Greatsword

2 comments: