Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

20 Days of Blogging - Day 1

It's been awhile since I've even attempted to write anything but my Who's that Warcraft Pet and my last one was late and I didn't even write anything on the reveal which I should fix. Anyway, I thought doing the 20 days of blogging from Spellbound would help me get back into the habit of typing and posting stuff.

So without further ado:

Day 01 – Introduce yourself

Hi! I'm Mel, although most people in Wow know me either as Arita or Tyledres depending on when I met them. If they call me Rita then I knew them back in Wrath and Cata and if they call me Tyledres or Tyle then I met them toward the end of Cata.

I'm grew up on a diary farm and my family allowed my siblings and me to have lots of pets.  Horses, goats, chickens, geese, rabbits, hamsters, dogs, cats, and fish are just some of the critters we've taken care of over the years.  I used to be able to tell my high school friend that I had a kid and his name was Goat-Goat.

I'm currently a college student and on my third major.  I originally started in horticulture, changed colleges and changed my major to Graphic Design, got a two year, and began attending another college.  I recently changed my major once again, this time to education although I'm not certain what my specialties are yet.  I'm currently considering art and English.  I've been told to take this semester and see if this is a field I want to be in and then decide.  I've recently begun observation hours at a local Middle School and it's a blast so far.  Those kids are all so adorable and it feels really good to be in the school.

So that's me in a quick little nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment