Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

10 Days of Pet Battling

Day 1: Your first day pet battling.

The first day of pet battling was actually in the beta.  During one of the few times I actually decided to go sneak a peak at what was coming. I remember that I didn't have any pets because there was something funny going on with the character transfer.  So all I had where the account pets like the core-hound and the warbot. So those were the pets I used.  I got them to level five and then figured I was tired of all the bugging out that was going on with the pet fights.
Image from warcraftpets.com

My first pet battle team after MoP was released was my Lil' Deathwing (I spent how much for the collector's edition I was damn well getting some use from that pet, turns out it was a good choice), my Clockwork Rocket Bot, and my Voodoo Figurine.  It was interesting.  I had no idea what I was really doing. I still don't really know what I'm doing.  I just wander around and capture stuff and hope it's blue.

Anyway, that first day I learned the training on my brand-new panda monk and then decided that wasn't my best choice for pet battler. She didn't even have a mount so her traveling speed was slow.  So I dug out my mage since she could traveler to the cities much faster then the rest.  And I went on a catching and battling spree until it became quite late.  Then I returned to leveling my toons.


No comments:

Post a Comment