Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

More Raid Pets!

I can't believe there's already information about the new patch coming out! And usually I don't spend too much time browsing through the new information but I saw something today that really has me excited.

New Raid Pets! And a new Raiding with Leashes Achievement!
Here's the summary from Wowhead:
Raiding with Leashes II: Attunement Edition - 10 new pets from Karazhan, Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep. Rewards you with Tito ( Tito's Basket).
Lil' Bad Wolf ( Spiky Collar), Menagerie Custodian ( Instant Arcane Sanctum Security Kit), Netherspace Abyssal (Netherspace Portal-Stone), Tideskipper ( Shell of Tide-Calling), Fiendish Imp ( Satyr Charm), Tainted Waveling (Tainted Core), Coilfang Stalker ( Dripping Strider Egg), Pocket Reaver ( Tiny Fel Engine Key), Lesser Voidcaller (Crystal of the Void), Phoenix Hawk Hatchling ( Brilliant Phoenix Hawk Feather)



This time the new pets will be added to three of the BC Raids and the achievement pet is Tito.  I just bet Tito is a dog :)


I'm usually not too in love with the dog pets since I'm such a cat person but Tito is Oz and I love the land of Oz. Speaking of Oz, who's seen the new movie Oz? I'm in love with it but since no one is singing "Over the Rainbow" I was pretty set to love it anyway.  It's also set off my rabid reading and I'm working my way though the Wizard of Oz series.  I'm about half-way though the first book and I can't wait to reach the story of the Tin Woodsman of Oz.  There's actually something seriously creepy about the series when you think about it.  I mean, you have a little girl murdering witches, a person who was chopped to pieces and replaced part after part with tin until he was all tin, a ruler who will take your head if she thinks you're pretty and use it for herself, and the tin woodsman holding a conversation with his old head.  I guess Oz is a pretty typical fairy tale story after all XD

No comments:

Post a Comment