Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

20 Days of Blogging - Day 7

Day 07 – The reason behind your blog’s name

The reason behind the name was pure blind panic.  I needed something dammit! I really wanted to take part in a share topic but to do that I needed to introduce myself first. So I needed a name and I needed it pronto.

The frost is because my death knight lady's favorite spec is frost.  I'll dabble with blood but what I really enjoy most is running around with my two swords and spamming howling blast. It's a sad, sad thing, but there it is.

The claws comes from my druid.  I wanted something to represent her since she's still very special to me since she used to be my main and is sort-of my second main. At the time Arita was a feral/feral druid. Cat and bear. And what cats and bears both have are claws. I didn't realize at first that there is a kitty ability called claw but it's an ability that no feral druid should ever have on their action bar.  Unless they are leveling but only until they get mangle. Then you have to bash the ability over the head with a shovel and bury it in the backyard.  

So frost is my death knight and claws is my druid.

No comments:

Post a Comment