Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

20 Days of Blogging - Day 9

Day 09 – Your first blog post

My first blog post was on August 22nd and it was a self-introduction. I don't really have much more to say about my first post...

But here's a bit of what I've done since then.  Please remember I've only had about 100 posts since then so I've got some pretty slim pickings.  But here are some of my favorites posts:


This was one of my favorite share topics and I really enjoyed coming up with ideas for more pets.  Please Blizzard give us more raid pets.


My very first Who's That Pet.  They've been fun for me to do and this week will be my 11th one.  That's not too many yet and I know lately I've been a slacker about posting them but I'm trying to be better about it.


My one attempt at trying to explain how to kill something.  I also attempted to make a video and I had quite a bit of trouble working Fraps.  Which I put on my laptop.  Which is once again off being repaired.  I think that is my laptop's fourth trip in to be fixed.  Isn't technology great?


Furtive Father Gifts 1, 2, 3
This is one of my favorite posts but I didn't write it.  Although I did feel pretty proud of the one I wrote for Pretty Fly for a Draenei.  


In a way this was still very much me trying to introduce myself.  I didn't want to blab on and on about myself but it's a bit difficult with my druid.  She was my main for quite some time and she's still very special to me.  There's so many things I did with her that make me laugh now because I was such a newb.

No comments:

Post a Comment