Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

20 Days of Blogging - Day 10

Day 10 – Blog/Website favourites
Hmm... It's been a week or two since I last did one of these.  But I'm fairly certain I'm on day 10.  If I would actually do these more regularly I think I'd be done by now... Oh well.

Blog/website favorites... I wonder if it's just Wow ones or all?  I'm going with all because that's more fun :)

I have a list of some of my favorite wow blogs on the side but I didn't mention some of my favorite websites.
  • WoWInsider - My first real Wow read.  There's a little bit of everything here
  • WoWHead - The source of all stuff WoW and about anything that is coming up
  • WoWPedia - Questions about lore or any other information about WoW, this wiki can usually help

And there's sites about pets, hunter pets, mounts, fishing, professions, etc.  I think it would probably be possible to go on forever and never cover all the cool WoW sites out there.

So what do I read when I'm not cruising though WoW stuff:
  • Cake Wrecks - Most of the week showcasing awe and gag inspiring masterpieces, mind boggling misspellings, and some cakes that are just unspeakable along with some funny commentary.  Sundays, however, show some really beautiful creations.  Definitely worth a peak.
  • PVP Online - Web Comic with a business, the wacky people who work for it, and their troll.
  • Table Titans - Another Web Comic by the same person as PVP Online, follows a dungeons and dragons group.  There are also some pretty awesome tales from other D&D groups.  Makes me wish I knew how to play.
  • Doll Divine - Enjoy playing dress-up? Doll Divine is the best collection of dress-up games I've been able to find.  Play with the knowledge that you'll become seriously addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment