Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

20 Days of Blogging - Day 12

Day 12 – A usual day in your life/online time

It's been so long since I've had a usual regular day that I'm not sure I can remember what a regular day is. So instead I'll explain about my life as a bum waiting to hear from doctors about what is going on.

Let's see. Lately it's consisted of waking up to realize my back hurts from sleeping on the floor. I then nag my  dad about fixing my bed. He tells me he is working on it. I figure I'm going to see if the couch is more comfortable than the chair, bed, or whatever it was I was trying to sleep on last night. My family then goes to get lunch unless it's a Sunday. Sunday's are different. My family goes to brunch after church and to get brunch you have to go to church. However, the last three weeks my older sister has been bringing home donuts and sharing them. It seems wrong because she's my sister and I expect her to try to kill me not share donuts with me. Where was I? Lunch. My family gets lunch. And depending on the day we sometimes drop animals off at the sales barn, go to a hay auction, or get supplies that are needed on the farm. When I'm at home I just try to keep myself busy. I write, watch movies, cross-stitch, read, and play video games. And wait. And wait. And hope to hear something from the doctors. Finally it gets so late that I attempt to fall asleep. Only I realize it's too hot and I turn the fan on. But I'm still uncomfortable. I shift around until I finally manage to either go to sleep or give up, grab some pillows and move to the floor. The day then repeats.

Yeah... Boring and dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment