Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

No Pet Post

Sorry for not putting up a Who's this pet post this weekend. My little sister has asked me to help her with a project for school. Sucker that I am I forgot to ask what she was going to pay me to help her. She just called me an awesome artist and I got flattered into making 10 illustrations for her anatomy book project. Apparently she had to write a children's book explaining something about muscles and then either draw the pictures herself or get someone else to do it. Smart girl that she is she decided to have someone else do it. So I've spent this weekend drawing pony, girls, veterinarians, muscles, trucks, trailers, and I still have 4 more pages. At least I'm not coloring those pages.

I'm not too sure if I'll have one up next week either. My dad is going on a weeklong biking vacation with my brother. That leaves Mom, my sisters, and me in charge of the farm. I'll be honest and admit that there are only two of the four people staying behind who have any idea what's going on and one of those people isn't me. At least this year will be a bit easier on my older sister since we have the robots instead of having to wake up at 4 am to get chores done and the cows milked. My family is convinced I'll finally hear from the doctor and require surgery next week because they believe I always get hurt when my dad leaves for a week. You go down one bluff under a golf cart and they never let you hear the end of it. Although I don't know why people think the US is such an unfriendly place, two different people pulled over to see if I was ok. One stayed with me and the other went to fetch my sister. Such nice people, I wish I could remember who they were. Anyway, I learned my lesson. No more chasing calves off bluffs. Anyway, what was I trying to say? I lost myself. Oh! Right! No promises on having one up next week but I'll see about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment