Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dear Greatfather Winter - Blog Azeroth Topic

Noahdeer on Blog Azeroth says:

Winter Veil is around the corner and it's time to sit upon Greatfather Winter's lap and answer the important question, "What do you want for Winter Veil?" Is it that expensive grand expedition yak? a nice transmog custom outfit? or a Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock?

What is on your Winter Veil wishlist?

So I present to you my Christmas list.

Dear Greatfather Winter,

I hope you've been doing well. I've been very good this year. Well at least as well as I can be. And I know my wish list will sound a bit like a broken record but what I really want for Winter Viel is a cat. Yes, I know I've asked for a cat since I was old enough to write and after twenty years of waiting I finally broke down and bought my own house cat but hopefully you can make up for all those years of disappointment and therapy by getting me my very own Cinder Kitten! 


Isn't it just adorable! And Fluffy! Well, ok, not fluffy but it's still so adorable and cute. And a cat. That's flaming. In fact, that's all I really want for Winter Viel. Surely that's not too much to ask?  

Thanks so very much,
Tyledres

2 comments:

  1. I am asking for the same exact thing. I want one so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I figured anything else I would get just wouldn't compare. Here hoping Greatfather Winter hears our pleas.

      Delete