Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Wowscreenshotaday Day 11 - I love doing this!




I was very influenced by my recently acquired green fire for this shot. I just love casting it. But I also really like being a demonology warlock and casting metamorphosis. And I think it looks pretty awesome in green. But those are just superficial reasons for why I love my new green fire. The thing I really love about WoW is finding new challenges and conquering them. It's the thing that sends me into old dungeons and raids to see if I can solo them. It's what gets me creating new transmog ideas and sometimes to even try and obtain them. And it's what I really love about raiding. The challenge and the satisfaction of winning. And the green fire is the ultimate warlock challenge with one really awesome reward that'll last a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment