Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wowscreenshotaday - Day 17 Exercise




This is not my selected image. It'll come later and it'll be the largest screenshot. There's a bit of a story to it.  More then I really intended. My goal was to have a druid exercising her right to dance nude in the wood. Junior isn't too impressed with the dance.


Comeone Junior, it's not that bad! It's the Twist! It's a classic! Dance with me! Fine! I'll start singing then!


Come on, baby, let's do the twist
Come on, baby, let's do the twist
Take me by my little hand and go like this

Yeah, twist, baby, baby
Twist, ooh yeah, just like this
Come on, little miss, and do the twist


Hey! Looks like I got someone attention!



Dude, I don't care if you don't like my singing and think I'm making a hash of the dance. I can sing and dance anywhere I darn well please!

Ow, dude! That hurt! If you keep that up I'm going to hit you back!

See! Didn't I tell you? Totally punched you.
Oops... Quick, Junior. We got to get outta here! Wait, What? You're still asleep. Thank God, no witnesses. Perfect.

So in case I wasn't obvious enough, my screenshot of choice is this one:
Totally exercising my right to sing badly and dance horribly

No comments:

Post a Comment