Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Wowscreenshotaday - Day 12 Macro




I'll admit that I've only recently gotten into macros and the only toon I really have with macros is my warlock Vaunt and they are ones to make the warlock green fire fight easier such as casting enslave demon on the pit lord and to have the pit lord cast his fel breath in my direction. Yes, my direction since it removes dots. Anyway, the only ones I've made myself are ones for mouseovers and one to annouce that I've dropped a soulwell. So I went to google to see what it would have to say about macro photography. This is what wikipedia has to say "is extreme close-up photography, usually of very small subjects, in which the size of the subject in the photograph is greater than life size" So I went looking for a subject that I would usually ignore and found this fish. I think he looks pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. Macrophotography! Nice one Tyle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was better then my soulwell macro which goes "Fresh delivery of snot rocks for you Rith"

      Delete